One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings. I did a little more work on my "sci-fi cop v.2". I did a little weathering on his jacket and boots. I didn't want to get carried away. Afterall, he works in the city, not the jungle. I also chose to give him a robotic hand. I think this gives him a bit more of a futuristic look. I just need to give him a nice stand and he's done.

Eric

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Re: Sci-Fi Cop V.2 - Work-In-Progress

What body are you using?

Is it an actual HT muscular body or a clone?

·
Registered
338 Posts

Great work Eric, can't wait to see the final product. *cough*bring back RPT please*cough*cough* ;)

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts

Looking good Eric :)

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

Very nice work.

He looks like a guy not to be trifled with.

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts

That looks AWESOME!!!!! That last shot with the Trialmaster jacket is very, very cool.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Here are a few work-in-progress pics of another "sci-fi cop" I'm currently working on. This is just a preliminary look. Stay tuned for more updates.

Eric

OMG! Where's the hs from it would make an awesome comicstyle Bruce Wayne.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sci-Fi Cop V.2 - UPDATE

I've been doing more work on my "Sci-Fi Cop V.2" (working title). I strapped some electronic doo-hickeys to his arm and added one to his coat as well. I also gave him a nice drop-down holster. I decided to change his hands to the more stylized hands. I think they go better with the stylized headsculpt. He's almost done. Just waiting for some custom gaiters. I'll post more pics soon. Stay tuned. :)

Eric

1 - 20 of 29 Posts