One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
This is a prime find, Xavier. Good to see you are still out there, scouting the books.

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pukingdog
Tbanks. I haven't done it in a while :) I thought this was a vrry cool book and worth mentioning. Osprey's been doing an awesome job for the last 2 years for both modern and less well known conglicts.

If i have time i'll make an ecletic list for example yhe Chaco war and the 1913-13 Balkan wars are fantastic. Yhere are so many titles tnis year :)

xavier

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Xavier, I had seen the announcement for the book but had not bookmarked it. And to echo Mike's words, it's good to see you around. You are one of the good people whose comments I always looked forward to when I first joined OSW.

·
prolific kitbasher, OSW Librarian
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pitviper,

Thanks that's nice of you :D.
Real life has intruded and I've had to take a long hiatus. I'm really out of it so I'll probably need your help to navigate as to which companies are still around and who are the new one :)

I really miss the loss of militaryphotos.net 'cause I need some advice as to which uniforms come close to the Syrian pixelated uniform that I've seen around the net
xavier

1 - 5 of 5 Posts