One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. This is my first post and I'm hoping you knowledgeable people can help me out.

I have a Scarlet Witch HS of an unknown brand (possibly ZC Toys or copy) it has quite a dark skin tone compared to the pictures of it on its eBay listing so I am looking a dark tanned body to match it. The darkest body I have is still not quite dark enough, it is from a VeryCool VCF-2029 Female Shooter (Black Version), I assume it is based on the version 3 tanned body but has extra shading and painted bits compared to the regular body only version.

I was thinking of a Jiaou Doll with the Black skin tone, does anyone actually have one of these because I've seem a few picture of the Black skin tone and every picture look different when in comparison to Jiaou Doll's other skin tones, the look ranges from a brown tan to a grey to a grey yellow. I also have a TBL S23 with the new suntan which is lighter than the VeryCool body, I believe the old Phicen Tan bodies are quite dark but these bodies are very expensive and hard to get as a body only.

Can anyone suggest any other suitable body?

Here are some quick and dirty picture of the HS with the VeryCool body.

Face Hair Joint Skin Head

Joint Skin Lip Muscle Human body

This one you can see the HS is darker than the body.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks Martian, good to know. I've seen pictures posted by daisyrain and the KT004 does look like a good matching tan, but the official photos with a KT004 HS looks a pale or a yellow tan. I haven't been able to find the 10D body on eBay, but I have seen a non Jiaou Doll copy in this muscular body type.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank thebreen. Yeah the Black skin tone does more grey in some of the product lineup photos. Naming it Black is a bit confusing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts