One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. This is my first post and I'm hoping you knowledgeable people can help me out.

I have a Scarlet Witch HS of an unknown brand (possibly ZC Toys or copy) it has quite a dark skin tone compared to the pictures of it on its eBay listing so I am looking a dark tanned body to match it. The darkest body I have is still not quite dark enough, it is from a VeryCool VCF-2029 Female Shooter (Black Version), I assume it is based on the version 3 tanned body but has extra shading and painted bits compared to the regular body only version.

I was thinking of a Jiaou Doll with the Black skin tone, does anyone actually have one of these because I've seem a few picture of the Black skin tone and every picture look different when in comparison to Jiaou Doll's other skin tones, the look ranges from a brown tan to a grey to a grey yellow. I also have a TBL S23 with the new suntan which is lighter than the VeryCool body, I believe the old Phicen Tan bodies are quite dark but these bodies are very expensive and hard to get as a body only.

Can anyone suggest any other suitable body?

Here are some quick and dirty picture of the HS with the VeryCool body.

Face Hair Joint Skin Head

Joint Skin Lip Muscle Human body

This one you can see the HS is darker than the body.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hi, I have this knock-off unknown brand head too. It actually matches a Jiaou Doll KT004 Wheaten skin tone perfectly (and not the Wheaten tone). Actually, the 10D Large bust body works rather well, by proportion, with this head.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks Martian, good to know. I've seen pictures posted by daisyrain and the KT004 does look like a good matching tan, but the official photos with a KT004 HS looks a pale or a yellow tan. I haven't been able to find the 10D body on eBay, but I have seen a non Jiaou Doll copy in this muscular body type.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Jiaou "Black" body, but not the Scarlett Witch head. The only headsculpt in my collection that matches this body is "Steamgir Emily", which I think was made by Flirty Girl, but I'm not sure. The body a grey-tan.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Cool, thanks Martian, good to know. I've seen pictures posted by daisyrain and the KT004 does look like a good matching tan, but the official photos with a KT004 HS looks a pale or a yellow tan. I haven't been able to find the 10D body on eBay, but I have seen a non Jiaou Doll copy in this muscular body type.
Attached here is a quick snap of my knock-off scarlet witch head on a Jiaou Doll JOQ-10C mid-bust KT004 Wheaten body, which I popped on just for the shot. The body is dressed for Black Canary which I usually have Kimi KT004 on. The shot is taken with flash to bring out a more accurate colour.
DSC02783-1 by Martianstorm, on Flickr
I'm still collecting the parts to put together my version of Scarlet Witch. I am intending to use a JOQ-10D body for this.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Nice match, Martian! Your KO Scarlet looks surprisingly good.
I was confused reading the posts then i realized the Jiaou body is KT004.... while the Kimi Toys Seyfried headsculpt is also labeled as KT004.
Sheeesh! How hard is it to come up with a bunch of unique alphanumeric codes?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts