One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y`all!)))

My name is Ilya, i`m the owner of Scaletta Studios. We are a group of collectors, who decided to make something cool for our own shelves, and for yours if u would like to)))

Let me introduce our first project. It`s a printed 3D model, already cleaned and casted. Also u can check the WIP pics of a paint job.

It would be available for purchase pretty soon, so feel free to ask questions and i will give all the details when all works will be finished)))

So, I hope u`ll like it!)))

Also u can check our next project http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...a-inglorious-colonel-project.html#post2912991

Thanx and have a nice day!)))

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey y`all)
Here is a quick update - pic of a painted HS. All works are completed at this moment. In a few days we are goin to show u the finals!)))

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
:wideyesThis is brilliant.. Excellent Job. I really appreciate the work Mr.P likeness is not easy to capture.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:wideyesThis is brilliant.. Excellent Job. I really appreciate the work Mr.P likeness is not easy to capture.
Thanks for ur kind words))) also, we all know that mr.P wansn't "that" old in 1990 - that was a make-up. So I hope that we captured the character, not real "old mr.P")))

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey y`all!!!)))))

Eventually, all the works are finished. U can see the final result below!)))

Price is $84 for unpainted, $166 for painted. Shipping cost $14.

Please, if ure interested - send me PM, or show ur interest here)))

Thanx, feel free to ask questions and join the list!)))

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This project will be closed at the November 1st. So, if u want it, let me know till that day) After it this head will become unavailable - no second offers, runs etc. Let me know if interested;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wha...............................? Not Vito Scaletta from the game maffia 2!:think

:hat

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scaletta is the name of studio, sorry))) yeah, we are some kind of mafia fans))) but the name was chosen bcoz of "scale" in the word Scaletta, and our very first project was mobster, so... Sorry, no Vito yet)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts