1/6 HEAD-SCULPT
S1BODY w/ BENDABLE HANDS
SHOES(BLK) *2
MOBILE PHONE (BLK)
GLASSES (BLK)

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
Saturday Toys!! Steppin' up!!! Niiiiiice!!!!!!

I really liked the Prison Break inspired sets they did. The quality was really amazing!

Body looks pretty nice, too. Diggin' those hands. I hope they make a neck adapter for Dragon heads. Not too many bbi heads floating around to work with that ball joint...

·
Registered
262 Posts
great stuff from Saturday Toys, just in time for a Bruce Wayne bash when Hot Toys TDK figures are released.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the S1 body the same body used on Subway Contemporary Heroes Series 01 Die Hard 4 Bruce Willis?

Quite a decent body, if it's so.

·
Don't Panic.
2,477 Posts
Wow. Everybody is making suits. I will probably pick one of these up, as I need a suit for a future project and all of the Saturday Toys stuff that I have is very well made. Some of the finest 1/6 stitching I have ever seen.

I live the poses in those pictures, especially the one where he is looking at is feet and the one where he has his leg up with the sock showing... and underpants. Insane!

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,578 Posts
great stuff from Saturday Toys, just in time for a Bruce Wayne bash when Hot Toys TDK figures are released.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the S1 body the same body used on Subway Contemporary Heroes Series 01 Die Hard 4 Bruce Willis?

Quite a decent body, if it's so.
Yes, I believe it's the same body. I'm at work so I can't double check right now but I'm almost certain it's the same one on my Bruce...

Hopefully we can get the nudes of this body...

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I know I'm gonna sound like my dad's old tailor from when I was a kid, but those suits hang really well! These would be perfect for transforming a couple of nudes into a Pulp Fiction type pair of goons or characters from the Highwaymen graphic novel.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Uh-OOO Sat.Toys has gone and got all Metro-sexual on us... The Suits look nice. Full cut for a change. I really like the Glasses both sets.. I love it when Civi stuff is released. Not enough of it available in my opinion. Is there a release date for it? The Body looks cool too. Its nice set. Very well done. Now whats the ticket on it ? ? ?

·
Registered
268 Posts

MEN'S SUIT SET 01A
COAT(BLK)
PANTS w/ LEATHER BELT(BLK)
BUSINESS SHIRT (LIGHT BLUE)
TIE (BLK)
SOCKS(WHITE)
UNDERPANTS(WHITE)

1/6 HEAD-SCULPT
S1BODY w/ BENDABLE HANDS
SHOES(BLK)
MOBILE PHONE (BLK)
SUNGLASSES (SILVER)

…………………………………………………………………………………………

MEN'S SUIT SET 01B
COAT(BLK)
PANTS w/ LEATHER BELT(BLK)
BUSINESS SHIRT(WHITE)
TIE(BLK)
SOCKS(WHITE)
UNDERPANTS(WHITE)

1/6 HEAD-SCULPT
S1BODY w/ BENDABLE HANDS
SHOES(BLK) *2
MOBILE PHONE (BLK)
GLASSES (BLK)
:ar15 Well Done Sat Toys,looks set to compete head on with HT's True Type bodies,but based on what ST hav shown their arm bender pic,ST's body seems to hav an edge over HT's articulation!

And kudos to ST if this is their first attempt with a production HS cum body,it does look alike to FBI Agent-Mahone in PB :)

A very encouraging effort from ST, :thumb

So what is the RRP for this upcoming set?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.