One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me if this set from Saturday Toys is any good? Is it accurate? I'm guessing it doesn't come with a helmet or a weapon...

Furthermore, does anyone know where I can buy the complete set. I have only been able to find bits and pieces on e-bay and none of the retailers I know of have it.

Thanks for any help you folks can offer.

Admin, I hope this is in the correct area This kind of falls in the gray area of wanting to buy it, but also wanting opinions on IF I should buy it.

Thanks again,

doug

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi, can anyone tell me if this set from Saturday Toys is any good? Is it accurate? I'm guessing it doesn't come with a helmet or a weapon...

Furthermore, does anyone know where I can buy the complete set. I have only been able to find bits and pieces on e-bay and none of the retailers I know of have it.

Thanks for any help you folks can offer.

Admin, I hope this is in the correct area This kind of falls in the gray area of wanting to buy it, but also wanting opinions on IF I should buy it.

Thanks again,

doug
Hi doug, more pix here to help in your decision.

If you've boots and weapons to work with, this is quite a decent set to have.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
First USMC set was nice, but I do not see any reason to buy it now at premium price - simply buy the second set that was recently released. True it doesn't have the Desert Marpat, but otherwise it's head and hills better then the original set.

Alexei
Agreed, you can always change out the desert marpat, something which i m going to do when that baby arrives next week :hat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.