One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Saturday I received my package from Brady, I tried out the casual clothing set first. In my opinion it's decent, nothing really stands out about it.
I guess I was expecting the figure to have a slightly better look to him. I first tried it on a HT Leonardo sculpt...wasn't to my liking. So I tried the Barrack Sgt. body and thought he looked a bit cooler.

I should have put in 6.00 more bucks and got the leather jacket set.

The suit on the other hand is quite nice. I think they hit this type of outfit on the nail. I decided to try out the Kutcher sculpt. what do you think?

Here is a shot of the both of them sporting some Saturday Toys gear.

Thought a little B&W action would set this pic off.

As far as the hoodie goes, I'd stick with the Toy Soldier versions. The ST version has an violet blue look to it. can't be tough in violet blue right?

Overall I am cool with what I bought, I'd just rather piece together rather than by the whole bagged set from here on out. The TS Wooly Pullys are next on my want list...Already have one...but who can have enough of those cool sweaters right?

Until next time fellas....One Shot out!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Suit was $27.95 not $29.95 like I initially wrote down...but still right 2 bucks is 2 bucks!
I figured it like this, you guys paid $84.99 for those Prison Break guys from that TV show on Fox. They basically have on the same thing right? A suit on a Hot Toys body with a celebrity sculpt. I had just picked up two HT bodies from my buddy "The Outlaw" and I thought to myself, why not take this body and add a 25.00 suit, it's as if I made my own boxed figure for 75.00 bucks (body cost me 25.00). I guess that's my justification for purchasing these outfits. (besides the money from trades and sales was burning a hole in my pocket) And I wanted something cool to show for it, rather than spend it on lunch everyday at the food court in the mall or worse yet off of the roach coach at my works parking lot.
Come on guys...tell me it was money well spent...humor me! LOL!!!!!!!

All in all I am pretty satisfied with the look they achieved. Once the suit comes out in a different color...I'd buy another one for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts