One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Awesome!! :thumb

I m seeing a good mixture of parts in the figure... Is that vest from the HT SAS Halo figure or is it from DML?

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Two small problems, the Australian Army (including the SASR who don't get as much choice as you guys all think) use the the AW/ L96 family of Snipers rifles and we do NOT use M9 pistols either.
Cheers
Al

·
Average Guy
2,324 Posts
True enough, you could probably find him an FN, USP or Glock. Lately I most of the guys seem to be using USP9s, but I know they have some Glocks in the armory still. The only rifles I have seen them use is the L96 like Spanner said, and SR-25.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I like this guy, described-inaccuracies notwithstanding. He's got a good look to him. The nice thing about this hobby is that such "course corrections" are available, if desired.

On the other hand, a guy might wonder if he's organized the rifle and pistol during interaction with other allied soldiers. Stranger yet, could he be a US operator who glommed on to the Aussie gear? I've heard some old soldiers put an Arab trader to shame....

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I like the bash. Only couple suggestions...
move his fighting knife out from between his legs, ouch!!
No sniper would pick up/carry his weapon by the scope!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you for your good suggestions guys! I did not make the guy very accurate to the real Australian Army and SASR do,I just try to make the guy look cool. I'd like to make a real "digger" in the future!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.