One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Looks good snakios. I haven't played the game but he seems to have the feel of the chara descript someone else noted. I like that the arid DPM meshes nicely with the coyote and black, and its always sweet to see a G36 in the mix.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Which is the better version? 360 or PS3!?

I'm coming round to the idea of a 360 more and more. The white ones are coming down in price to gradually make way for the uber black ones.

Anyway, back to the figure and I really like him. Is that a Barrack Sergeant body!?

CHEERS!

·
Lurker .... or somefin
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you Clay and Chapuchi!

Roger: I'd go for 360... but that's because I'm a 360 Fan Boy. However I have heard that the 360 version ... is just better.

The body is actually a BBI G3.5 Body that I took a dremel to.

·
Registered
63 Posts
awesome game, amazingly short too, played and finished it twice in one day (normal difficulty) played it twice cose i wanted to show some people the game.
then crysis came out and i forgot about cod4 lol
now crysis....jaw dropping wtfhaxawesome.
btw PC version is always the best

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I've just played this myself at my friend's pad and I can see why you've kitbashed yourself a Gaz figure. Rocking bash my man, he looks like he's ready for a joint op in the desert now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.