One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
New to this forum, but definitely not new to Action figures (I'm nearly 40!).

I am new to Jiaou, Phicen and TBLeague figures.

A MAJOR interest of mine is all things Native American, so any Native American 'Indian' figure suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've struggled to find any 1/6 figure head sculpts to pass for Native American. I've had to try customising a Donnie Yen head sculpt, but it doesn't look great. Plus I can't seem to find a Jiaou male body to match the skin tone.

Also, just shooting the breeze here, would a Worldbox figure work with a vintage Johnny West Geronimo or Chief Cherokee head?

If any of you know or can suggest any Native American or even similar looking 1/6 12" figures, please let me know.

To give you a lowdown on what I already own I'll list them:

Captain Action as Tonto.
Chief Crazy Horse from Sideshow's Six Gun Legend series (great articulation).
Heroes of the West Geronimo figure (imposing looking, but poor articulation other than arms and legs)
Sitting Bull (same as above)
Red Wolf from Action Man.
Dog Soldiers Cheyenne Warrior - great costume and detailing, but VERY poor articulation and odd shape, where the arms are extremely short.
Dog Soldiers Apache - same as Cheyenne Warrior.
GI Joe Spirit Iron Knife - great articulation.

I'm on the lookout for the Pawnee in the Dog Soldiers line and also Dart from the GI Joe line.

Any help advice or even suggestions on sites featuring customised head sculpts or bodies/clothing, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
"....would a Worldbox figure work with a vintage Johnny West Geronimo or Chief Cherokee head?"
Forehead Head Eyebrow Human Art

those heads are enormous and have a solid neck, major surgery would be needed to graft onto a newer-style body....
post some pics, sounds like you have an interesting collection!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I don't know much about Johnny West, but I did notice that about the huge necks when I recently bought 5 heads from the States - 3 of them are up for grabs, if anyone wants, as I was only after Chief Cherokee and Geronimo.
I'm not much of an artiste or that great at kit bashing, so I doubt I'd do well with that one.

That's a brilliant Johnny West Geronimo head in that picture. Where did you get that from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Six Gun Legends Chief Crazy Horse from Sideshow and the Johnny West heads. All I know about the Johnny West line are the figures have some articulation. I was contemplating buying a vintage Geronimo figure and adding a customised costume, but it's the lack of articulation that bugs me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts