One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,615 Posts
Grant was a really good friend and an excellent ambassador for the 6th scale community. He also had one hell of a singing voice. He played guitar and sang in front of people every single week. I'm gonna miss him dearly!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
A great personal loss for many of us, Grant's passing also leaves a void in the 1/6 community. He was a passionate artist, both in his figures and his music, and the most likable guy you could know.
Rest easy, old friend.
Outerwear Arm Sleeve Temple Gesture

I had bought another of the Ben Johnson hs seen in the photo above several years ago. Grant had just finished it and another hs shortly before he passed. I'm glad to have some of his work in my collection, but would much rather have him with us.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,238 Posts
I came in to post this. Thanks Gerald. I just heard about it myself.

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to really get past the shock of hearing this news. Even with hearing about his heart attack last weekend, it was still unexpected news.

I've known him since I first started on the board back in 2007. So many great chats and discussions. A great fan of this hobby. I true gentleman with a great sense of humour, and a great singer.

I am going to miss this man.

R.I.P. dioman.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've known Grant for a number of years. Although he was a customer of ours, we had a great connection via guitars, country music, music in general and his location in Colorado ... I was born in Wyoming. He will most definitely be missed.
Auggie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts