One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Sacramento show=Great time.

2K views 24 replies 14 participants last post by  Joebros 
#1 ·
I want to congratulate Fred Jeska and the rest of the NorCal club on their show yesterday.Like all their other shows,it was a pleasure to attend.Well done.Very friendly and family oriented,everyone involved had a great attitude.Their wives do a bang up job running the snack bar and their kids are all over helping out and look like they are having a good time doing it.I hope they have many more shows and I can attend them.

#3 ·
The camera crews from the History Channel were on hand to document the event yesterday at the 10th Anniversary of the show and interviewing folks including the Cobra Commander himself - Rex as well! I wonder if the HC will do a special preview for the upcoming G.I.Joe movie? Kudos to Fred Jeska for another successful event! :thumb

#7 ·
Yes, indeedy-do. This was my first time attending, although I'd been threatening to go for a few years now. What a show. Huge props to all those involved both visibly and behind the scenes. This ran like a weekly-held event. Very smooth.

Getting to meet new new friends and old new friends remains one of the best pleasures in the hobby. We visit through the www, but the real-life meets take second place to none. I didn't really get out and walk around as much as I should have, but really enjoyed the time with those folks I did meet (Dwing, you know I had fun rooting through those tubs ;) ). Hopefully, more and more people will step forward and reveal themselves at events.

Big props to our friend Rex for allowing some of us to recuperate at his awesome pad afterwards.

#9 ·
Another great show with GREAT company!! :thumb
Great turnout of dealers with lots of good people coming through the door (except one guy who ignored the Flag raising ceremonies). They even served cake!

Spending most of a day and night with OSW guys and LG's stories was just un-real! And getting to spend a few of those hours at the house of Rex was indescribably COOL!! Thanks Rex!:banana

Looking forward to seeing the OSW pics! :hyper

#11 ·
..... (except one guy who ignored the Flag raising ceremonies). ......
Ooohhh, yeeeaaahhh.......I was totally going to say something about this guy and then forgot. I must have been blocking a particularly unpleasant memory.

Hey, lil Mister I'll-just-keep-rooting-through-the-loose-parts-like-Rosie-O'Donnell-at-the-Ben-and-Jerry's-counter-after-hours while the National Anthem played and the colors went up, (didn't you notice nobody else in the entire hall was moving?).....

....you're a total tool. Jagoff.

#15 ·
PICS of the SAC JOE SHOW

Finally got a chance to sit down and put the pics together.

Had a FANTASTIC time! It was great catching up with a few old acquaintances, as well as meeting a few new faces. Armand, you are da man! Rex, it was good to see your doing well bro.

For those of you that missed it, as well as anyone that wants to relive it...this is for you....
http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/dT3ZA4VJ

ENJOY!

#22 ·
Beautiful photoshow, Archangel :thumb :thumb :thumb
Too many things to absorb right now so I'll have to see it again but I liked the solo Joe vs the Nazombies dio.

I am very sorry my son and I were unable to make it, looks like a grand time and awesome sh:eekw!

#24 ·
Been meaning to get back to this thread...

So, as far as I can put together, it looks like from the pic we have:
1) dwing
2) ???
3) Joebros
4) ???
5) nan1000
6) Archangel 6
7) valkyrie6
8) Sixth Scale
9) laughinggravy2

I should also mention, Lazerbeak (in pic above) was there for our first group shot, but unfortunatly the guy taking the pic for us didn't press the shutter button down all the way, so it didn't take.

So, what are the membernames of #2 and #4?? Can anybody help out on this one?

Thanks.

See all of ya at WOH in JUNE!! HOOAAH!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.