One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
''GLORIOUS COMRADE STALIN IS CALLING ON YOU TO FIGHT....''

it's Dragon's Hunt from the hunt and peck set and also dragon barney. Great, mean looking harsh bastard headsculpts.
I originally had the fellow with the loudspeaker reading out from the little propoganda song book that comes with Alexei but i lost that (stupid tiny accessories!)
the dog is from hasbro action man.

thanks very much for looking

-T

·
Registered
118 Posts
Glory to Russia

Great Dio Stooge, I really the propaganda posters you have on the wall. Where did you get them. And did you make that speaker yourself? Because thats creative. Good HS choice's for your NKVD figs.

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you both. the speaker is just made of rolled up cardboard covered in newspaper and pva glue and the posters were simply printed from the internet:D

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks a lot!
what movie do you mean?
uramegak, I'll take a couple of close ups of the dog, it's called Raid, came with a policeman action man back in about 1997 or '98!
cheers

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
More like "STALIN IS CALLING ON YOU TO DIE!! Great bash. perfect choices and the staces and dio create the effect perfectly.

·
not EchoBase Tung (Staff emeritus)
2,995 Posts
You will be issued 5 bullets if you are not issued a gun pick up the gun from the dead man in front of you

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Damn fine work Tadgh. I like it - and it does remind me of that chilling scene in Enemy at the Gates. :thumb :thumb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts