One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,837 Posts
Nice use of the German WWII oak leaf as the Russian "Partizan" pattern camo.The bash looks good and the facial expression captures the grim challenges he is facing in Beslan.

·
Humvee Madman
1,401 Posts
Outstanding as always Cpl Ho!

Where ever did you find the helmet?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan is now a happy man now that he has had his Russian figure figure fix.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice improvisation, Cpl Ho. The background pic looks like the guy's wearing Partizan trousers, I'd mostly encountered pics of the pattern on coveralls. This opens up new possibilities.

I've had this guy on the table for quite a while, planning to do a Russian in Chechnya. I'm using BGT's suit, but have been wrestling with adding a proper hood (not to mention needed footgear, LOL).

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanx everyone... The helmet is from CY girl 'Destiny' repainted...

BGT's oakleaf pattern is nice too, but it'll b great if it comes with a hood... I dun think i'm gonna spend a small fortune on DML WWII Das Reich MG42 Gunner 'Helmut's smock as it is the only figure with it... http://www.dragonmodelsltd.com/html/70236-5.html Some weeks ago, someone sold them loose on the local ebay at a very good price but I didn't see it... :wail

·
What should I bash today?
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yujin said:
Very nice work Ho! :thumb :thumb :thumb
I been trying to get a Partizan camo suit actually. :D
Thanx... R u interested to get one set of spring oakleaf panzerkombi like the one I used in the bash? If yes, I can order one for u online cos I'm buying something too... We can share the shipping... let me know ASAP k?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Very Nice, i have a pair of russians comming, and am toying with the idea of the partizan camo, but since every one else is using it all of a sudden, i have a secret weapon...anyway nice russian ,and love the helmet

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
wow....looks like somebody from a photo my friend Mikhail Showed me. Very cool. One thing I've noticed though, modern russian camo, which is german ww2 camo, has printed blobs placed over, similer in shape to the blobs of the KLMK camo, the background camo, mostly oakleaf.

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
I might have been thinking of the fall side of the cam, which had the blobs. Good photo of a spetsgruppa-

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.