One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya all, I guess these are three of the most desired foreign items on modern warfare era asked for a lot of us, the OSW's ''forumers". The RPD and RPK were created by Mr. Marcelo Fuentes a while ago, and I think he did a pretty good job there. ( BTW, thanks a lot Marcelo if you are reading this, your service and response were trully oustanding). Repainting and also, the PKM (wich it's of course a lower quality item) from my own harvest...With these babies I'm about to finish a bash about Rhodesia bush war. So here we go:

DSCF8513 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8521 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8525 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8529 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8528 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8538 by aldan2009, on FlickrDSCF8540 by aldan2009, on Flickr

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,031 Posts
I'd like to have one of each at least. Boy, these are a must-have.

EDIT: After browsing the forums I found Marcelo Fuentes' email address: [email protected]
now reloading cannons to shoot a PM for a PKM :lol
Keep us updated. I'm interested too. :thumb

·
Registered
376 Posts
rpk,rpk,rpk,rpk, thats awesome now i'm really jealous ,nice trio of mg's you have there sir al,hope 2011 will be the year they will be produced,he,he,he

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Is Marcelo the guy who supposedly used to create the masters for 21st Century's weapons? I remember some discussion about this a while back but I don't know if I'm confusing him with someone else.

And yes, these are three weapons that have been strangely over-looked for way too long.

·
Procastinatus Excelentus
1,226 Posts
I also sent mudens66 a couple messages thru eBay, frankly, I'm dying to have a PKM built, heck, I'd buy two if that's what it takes to see it produced.

People! rise your hand if you are itching for a PKM!

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! I will love to have a couple of these. :thumb :thumb :thumb

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yes those weapons that Marcelo produces are brilliant, he has made me a couple. I'm fortunate that he lives quite close to me.
Also, his headsculpts are very good too, especially after he paints them to how you want them. Well worth the price, really adds to your kitbash figures.
Digi camera is not working at the moment, so no photos.

Rod

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is Marcelo the guy who supposedly used to create the masters for 21st Century's weapons? I remember some discussion about this a while back but I don't know if I'm confusing him with someone else.

And yes, these are three weapons that have been strangely over-looked for way too long.
Yes, he's indeed. I actually don't know him, but I can tell my experience as a customer of his own it was just great. Besides, $25 per piece is rather than affordable. I hope to have enough time this month to finish the bash that I have in mind with them. One last thing I have to say about Marcelo: when I asked him about any plan to make a PKM, he said that he could, but making such a thing is too expensive and NOBODY would pay the fair price for it...Marcelo if you can keep the same price, or at least something similar, I'm in man!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts