One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I know there are a few Nam type releases from TS coming..plus maybe a cool modern if Alan can get the signiatures down.But it's super hush hush.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That isn't a rumor.It's on the Col. Longrear figure out in August.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Man, don't tip the pot when it's boiling! (Is that even a saying?)

I was thinking that the HT Rangers are shipping and we don't know what's coming next from them. I am glad there aren't to many modern releases on the horizon. I am still trying to catch up from this winter.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I recall suggestions about a William in Afghanistan figure, but I don't think any company announced it exactly.

FFUK, I know the recent sets of Brit stuff were kind of lackluster or halfway [the Bsgt ones were cool, but different era, and DML's vest is a starting point at least], but there's a ray of hope.
If I recall, the past two years people have pitched a modern well kitted British trooper to Alan of TS.
He's really receptive and was said then to be interested, but of course, he has to have the 1:1 to model the 1/6 parts from, so that's kind of a hindrance, unless someone can help him out with gear.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
I recall suggestions about a William in Afghanistan figure, but I don't think any company announced it exactly.

FFUK, I know the recent sets of Brit stuff were kind of lackluster or halfway [the Bsgt ones were cool, but different era, and DML's vest is a starting point at least], but there's a ray of hope.
If I recall, the past two years people have pitched a modern well kitted British trooper to Alan of TS.
He's really receptive and was said then to be interested, but of course, he has to have the 1:1 to model the 1/6 parts from, so that's kind of a hindrance, unless someone can help him out with gear.
It took me a couple minutes to figure out FFUK was short for FirefighterUK and not a new version of the f-bomb.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.