One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just something I came up with during the cold weather a week ago using up loose spares, inspired in a way from the film Retreat, Hell! which was on tv at the time.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
I had that problem a few days ago. If you have uploaded these images to your album on here, go to Settings, Attachments (all the way down), and open the relevant photos; copy and paste each of the relevant url links (containing the word "attachment") in-between
in your post on here. I hope this explanation makes sense, it worked for me when I couldn't post my just-uploaded photos a few days ago.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had that problem a few days ago. If you have uploaded these images to your album on here, go to Settings, Attachments (all the way down), and open the relevant photos; copy and paste each of the relevant url links (containing the word "attachment") in-between
in your post on here. I hope this explanation makes sense, it worked for me when I couldn't post my just-uploaded photos a few days ago.
Thanks.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Good looking Bootnecks, magpie. They raised a lot of hell there, with a lot of boom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts