One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I like the way you've changed around the gear on each Marine, uniformity but individuality. The choice of terrain is excellent, the vegetation looks to scale, and the casual posing works.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was some months I had these two DAM figures on the work, and when I finally put all the pieces together and they came to life :whip I knew I had to take some pictures in a natural environment: by chance I noticed the mossy ground and how the light was falling on it projecting some shadows, and with the use of some long focal lenses it just reminded me of some sub-arctic landscape, a kind of downs or highlands patch. The perfect setup for these geared up Royal Marines to make their march.
Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Great photos and a perfect setting... with the small plants and stones it all looks in scale, something hard to find in the outside 1/1 scale world. Beautiful.
:agree totally with plastique. :bravo

Perfect setting in scale with the environment. :applause

Great figs and great pics Grunt, congrats. :bravo

You know how I like outdoor pics of our action figures. :drool

If I may, I will share it on my FB page with your name. :hifive

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot Guys for your kind appreciations: I really enjoyed these fine Dam figures and also kitbashing a bit to put them on their own spot, standing on their feet, literary! :cheers
If I may, I will share it on my FB page with your name.
You're most welcomed to add them to your collection of fine outdoor shots!
S!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts