One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've always wanted a DML Royal Hong Kong (or RHK) police. Well, I've finally got it (loose accessories) from a flea market in Singapore & I got it at a good price. The accessories come with RHK uniform, shoes, socks, peak cap as well as the belt plus all the police kits. The only 2 things that's missing are the RHK revolver & the action figure. But that's not an issue as I've a few DML nude figures & revolvers to spare to bash this cop. Long story short & as always, I'd like to take my figure out for an outdoor photo shoot. Well, here are the photos & I hope you guys like it. Thanks for looking.

Here's my RHK Police officer (Photo taken in Pasir Ris, Singapore)
Sky Outerwear Plant Military uniform Military person

Cap Military uniform Plant Military person Sleeve

Here's the clearer & full view of the RHK Police officer
Clothing Face Camouflage Outerwear Military uniform

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, nice work on the outdoor photos. At first I thought that the backgrounds might have been photoshopped in, but the light quality matches so I imagine you were holding him with one hand and taking the photo with the other (that and we can't see his feet in the outdoor shots).

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
Excellent figure, and 20 years to the day that the RHKP changed over their cap badges to HKP at Midnight.

I wish they hadn't subsequently changed the uniform. I always liked the green summer uniform - the presnt blue one doesn't look as sharp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts