One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1/6 Roman Kitbasher
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

This is my biggest 1/6 project I have done so far. (It also took the longest.) It is a roman general based on Maximus from the movie Gladiator (2000). He is wearing heavy armor and is mounted with a gladius. He is set in a winter battle (reasoning for snow boots and animal fur). Some parts are stock, other parts are custom. Comments and constructive criticism are encouraged.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Hey,

This is my biggest 1/6 project I have done so far. (It also took the longest.) It is a roman general based on Maximus from the movie Gladiator (2000). He is wearing heavy armor and is mounted with a gladius. He is set in a winter battle (reasoning for snow boots and animal fur). Some parts are stock, other parts are custom. Comments and constructive criticism are encouraged.
in the film, the horse was black

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts
Nice work Small Soldier, I can tell a lot of work went into this and you should be proud of it. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Hey,

uhhh yeahhh....

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
This one really did turn out well.

A lot of painstaking work went into this one...it shows.

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts