One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rohan warrior finally has a mount! Scored another Louis & Marx Johnny west Thunderbolt on ebay. It was a light, reddish brown, very plastic color when i got it. Since i didn't have an airbrush, i repainted it by giving the dorsal portions of the body a light coating of gloss black, then brushing on a dilute, watery dark brown all over, trying to blend the edges. Then i went over it with a light coating of dull coat to give a very slight sheen. Tack is a combo of pleather, cloth, sculpey.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Actually, i would love to do a custom sauron. I'm thinking of using one of those Neca 18" figures if ever i can get one on sale. :) Pictures of my partial LOTR collection can be seen here:

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75808

Not displayed: Urukhai scout, Urukhai swordsman, Isildur (mainly because they can't stand on their own or coz they don't look look as nice as the others)

·
Time Lord Of Flatbush
5,917 Posts
Your work never ceases to amaze me Jim.
Although I'm not around on the board as much these days, I always keep an eye out for your work when I lurk. :thumb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.