One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

RoboCop ED-209 by threezero

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  gimbat 
#1 ·
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

threezero acquired Robocop license this year and we are working on a quite few figures from the movie.

Few days ago we proudly announced the license and we shared this WIP photo of ED-209 in our office:

The figure in standing position (like shown on the photo above) is about 16.5" tall, according to what I know, ED-209 has very interesting construction of his feet, which can be extended to make it even taller. Our engineer promised to share more information, as we are going further into the project.

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page at:

www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

as we have more RoboCop news coming!

Will keep you updated here as well :)

See less See more
#7 ·
Okay whats going on here? Either OP forgot to post images or its the strange thing again that a user posted and had not been approved yet or its really about a fictional product and you are all mocking the OP. Care to explain, please?

#17 ·
The original movie was one of those classic films from my childhood, so I have fond memories of it. I was a little sceptical about a remake (I usually hate remakes, just think of something new Hollywood) but after seeing the trailer I have a feeling this film will be quite entertaining. I'm not saying it will be brilliant or even better than the original, but I think it'll be good. And, I'm also liking the new design of Robo. Even though it has "Ironman" written all over it.

We will see what it brings in a few months. That will be my deciding factor as to whether I want a figure of not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.