One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
The closest thing to riot shields I can think of is the ballistic shields that came with some of the 21st Century Toys SWAT figures.

There was a line of 1/6 action figures made for a TV series here in the UK called 'The Bill' which was about the Metropolitan Police. One of the figures in that, called Public Order or something, came with a small circular riot shield. Not the long rectangle types, but still a riot shield all the same.

Not sure how easy those will be to source though.

EDIT: Here's the figure in question...

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Good question, I've never seen one either. The only shields I've seen are the Police assault shields, you could call them riot shield as well I guess. But they aren't made entirely of clear materials like the riot shields are being used now.

Those assault shields only have a small slot with clear plastic for eyes to see. They were made by 21C and Dragon.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Black Ops Toys had some like a year maybe year and a half ago. I can't remember the brand name for them but they where the black riot shields with the little window in it. They are out there.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
BBI made one with their GSG-9 Konrad figure. It's a bit small, and I think it's die cast metal as well.

Dragon SDU Ray figure.

Closest thing to a riot shield that I know of. Not a clear one like most pics show.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found this GI Joe riot shield on ebay a while ago for a few quid, it's was, at the time, literally the only one I could find, bit of paint and weathering and it came out pretty well.

Sooooooooooo raaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts