One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. Even though I joined 3 years ago, I never posted any pics here because your guys figures look amazing! And mine just look like toys.:( But figured I would post my new figure anyway. So here's my version of Rikku, kind-of a mix from Final Fantasy X and X2. Haven't decided if I'm going to make the swords with the round things yet. Anyway here's the pics.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She looks great! What material did you use on her hands and up around her shoulders?
Thanks everyone! The material around where the arms bend is from some 1/6 socks I had, just cut/resewed them. The other things around the arms and the gloves are made from some kind of nylon.

For the hair when I was rerooting I couldn't get blonde hair to work at all, so what you see in the pics is sewing thread. I actually like the way it worked out.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I think she looks great... but I'm no expert on the game's look, I stopped playing Final Fantasy back in the NES days.

The hair is awesome, the sewing thread looks great and the beads are sweet.
The shirt is too cool, I really dig the buckles on the side.
Love the daggers, are they custom?
Where are the goggles from? I've never seen them before.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think she looks great... but I'm no expert on the game's look, I stopped playing Final Fantasy back in the NES days.

The hair is awesome, the sewing thread looks great and the beads are sweet.
The shirt is too cool, I really dig the buckles on the side.
Love the daggers, are they custom?
Where are the goggles from? I've never seen them before.
I thought the goggles were from the 21st cent. SBP WWII Afrika Korps, but I looked online and it doesn't say it comes with any. so now I'm not to sure where they are from!

Yep, the daggers are custom. Made from aluminum and beads. :ninja

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Yep, the daggers are custom. Made from aluminum and beads. :ninja
Excellent idea! They really look superb. I've read of people make sword blades from metal garden rakes, but that's spring steel... Aluminum is (to me) a much better idea.

Let's see, you use a lot of beads and you live in Oregon - You don't make FEMO pipes on the side e do you? :green (J/K). I like to tease the hippies living south of me.

·
Strike 333
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Excellent idea! They really look superb. I've read of people make sword blades from metal garden rakes, but that's spring steel... Aluminum is (to me) a much better idea.

Let's see, you use a lot of beads and you live in Oregon - You don't make FEMO pipes on the side e do you? :green (J/K). I like to tease the hippies living south of me.
Thanks....

Eh, NO I DON'T MAKE ANYTHING LIKE THAT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!:angel What make it even funnier is my hair is really long and eveyone call me a hippie!:lol :( Anyway isn't Seattle the hippie capital of Washington? =)

The reason I started using Aluminum is, with the steel they would rust! and with the aluminum it doesn't, and it's easier to work with! Aluminum FTW! Here's the first aluminum sword I made for a friend. They are real easy to make.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts