One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Music City Bacon
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been slowly tinkering with this Bespin Han for some time now.. I am not 100% done.. but wanted to go ahead and throw out pics for feedback... I ditched the sideshow head.. the Bespin Han head just didnt look right... ( although the EP IV head looks great I think).. anyhoo.. used an old frontline version.... I redid the gun belt with real leather and completely scrapped the sideshow holster and made a new one from tooling leather that I soaked and molded around the blaster... the resulting shape is much more screen accurate.. plus I redid all of the snaps with nailhead beads and made the fasteners for the holster and legstrap from tiny tiny magnets... the base is fashioned from ceramic tiles and metal tubing...

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Georgous base/dio and upgrades to the figure. Curious...what type of boots are those?

·
Music City Bacon
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah... one big thing I forgot to mention.. duh.... the body is a complete overhaul too... it is a DML body, but I cut the arms off below the elbow and implanted sideshow arms that were cut off just below the elbow to include the rotational articulation those arms feature... plus I would be able to utilize those fantastic sideshow hands..

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Wow, this a great Han Solo!

The holster work is top notch, I really wish I knew how to make something 1/100th as cool and detailed as that.

Are you going to upgrade any of the other Sideshow Star Wars figures?

·
WWII Guy
1,418 Posts
Simply superb work!

He really looks great - the 1st pic I actually did a double take thinking you had posted a pic from the movie.

Cya,
Hankster

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Love the Frontline sculpt and the Did boots.

Did you also redo Han's blaster pistol?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts