One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Yes, it was the review of the MSE SCAR PDW. Normally I get pretty tame ads on this forum when I use my phone. Since the linked site doesn't have ads, I wonder if it's this site reacting to the action of clicking on a link.

I would really like to see those reviews!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could try visiting armedfigures.com

Then click on "all categories" and choose reviews. There you should find them all.

Hope I could help.

EDIT: Lately I get strange ads on OSW I can't avoid. I have to close my browser on the phone then and start over again.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Yes, it was the review of the MSE SCAR PDW. Normally I get pretty tame ads on this forum when I use my phone. Since the linked site doesn't have ads, I wonder if it's this site reacting to the action of clicking on a link.

I would really like to see those reviews!
Either something here or something local with your device (ad malware or ad extension on the browser). Most likely something here given how obnoxious the ad implementation is (tried on my phone as well with ad blocking disabled and yeesh). I'd recommend installing the mobile version of adblock or a mobile browser with adblocking capability given how intrusive the ads are here. For information on how to do that, check here and see what fits for your device/browser. Try one of those options and see if the ad behavior stops. If you still have issues you'll need to scan your phone for issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts