One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nowadays, I think a good 12-inch figure must able to poses the "shooting position", especially in the military figure series.
Mk-1 body's shoulder design, there is a pair of " ellipse" parts jointed between the chest with arms.
I feel this is a nice design -" maximum sphere of action".

The picture showing the movement of fore arm and ankle, the joint of the hands are similar to the G3. I tired the G3' hands are compatible to the Mk-1.

Very easy to poses "shooting " by the Man Mk- 1. A good design body must able to do it!

Man Mk 1 thigh leg - stronger, better for load out the thigh gears, this design is difference to other brands.

The followings picture shown as my testing of the movement of the Man Mk 1 body.

Hip-Thigh leg-calf are in smooth shape. I feel the"Plentiful" hip is a better design to the body wear the pants, the narrow calf also the best design for the laced boots.

The picture showing the Man Mk -1 in squats shooting posture, we can see the ankle is close to the knee in posture.

Man Mk -1 in squats shooting posture, left side.
I think we can define the body qualification based on the squats shooting posture. I will post more pictures of the Man Mk 1 with the gears and BDUs in short soon. Thank you for your viewing to my posting.
P.S, I will post my review of ace SFOD in 3 divisions,
Again, many thanks.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Monkey Dep[ot has them headless on their site,well they did last night anyways.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
But can this body do it in full gear? I know it comes close! I have 3 of these bodies and they do the kneeling shooting position with full kit almost as good as nude.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I am REAL interested in this figure boxed, but I get nervous with any woodland figure out of fear that there is an ACU version coming down the pipe. Anybody hear any such thing? I have to say that I would likely bash it in ACU, but let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was dressing mine and thought I broke his sholder. I looked closer and found a ball/socket joint, then popped the shoulder back onto the torso. I've been afraid to do it again and push my luck, but if the shoulder/arms are made to be removable all sorts of body customizing could happen. Imagine custom jointless arms that could be pushed through a T shirt sleeve onto the body.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Yep, ACE bodies can be taken apart. In fact, the first version with SFOD was a bit on a loose side - you could rather easily push hands and arms out. On newer, SEAL TEAM 10, it looks like joints were made to have a more snug fit - I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure you can also push hands and legs out with a bit of force.

Cheers,

Alexei

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.