One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Review 1/6 Wondery Ava Headsculpt

7K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Horst 
#1 ·
Just arrived, I just want to share it. It's amazing looking sculpt, I really like it.

A head is kinda dollish and soft. Work perfectly on my tbleague pale body, a neck peg is smooth butter. It's comes with two pair set of ears, a human ears and elf ears.
I am using elf ears, that's the reason I buy this on first place.

Rotted hair just similar with any tbleague hair. Nothing special about it at all, long blonde shinny hair.

Here is the images

See less See more
#5 ·
That's totally, well, wondery! Quite nice, that sculpt - and your figure looks spectacular.

I received mine yesterday, but I opted for the brunette elf which I'd originally thought to be a bit more pulchritudinous than Ava, based on the the seller's photos; however, now, I'm not so certain. They're both magnificent, surely.

Well done!

#15 ·
Are you playing modest, bunny? Tricks are for kids.

Your photos are spectacular. A few look like Glamour Shots - which are very complimentary even if they were not done deliberately. In fact, your presentation here directly inspired me to reconsider and purchase Ava.

#16 ·
Just as an update, my Wondery brand Ava sculpt arrived today - and I must say, she is indeed fair as her raven-haired sister, (whom I've since adorned with an ebon mane which I find more suitable to the character).

Again, I'm very grateful for your photographs, bunny; otherwise, I'd most likely have passed on this lovely lass...

Glasses Plant Botany People in nature Musician

#18 ·
Just as an update, my Wondery brand Ava sculpt arrived today - and I must say, she is indeed fair as her raven-haired sister, (whom I've since adorned with an ebon mane which I find more suitable to the character).

Again, I'm very grateful for your photographs, bunny; otherwise, I'd most likely have passed on this lovely lass...

View attachment 393446
Thank you both picture donators. It seems indeed that we have here one of the seldom cases that the real world head is better (or anyway even) than the head in the promotion pictures. Fascinating...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.