One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, this is a tutorial for pubic hair implantation. I use double-sided tape instead of glue because i dont like the idea of permanent. The idea generally come from http://www.dollforum.com/forum/view...d=6ab001635c6e5fcc65fb67f17a50aae4&view=print which give me an inspiration on how it can be done.

Material:
1 x double-sided tape
1 x scissor
1 x wool/mohair yarn

Process:
1) Cut a piece of double-sided tape (based on what size you want for the pubic hair)
2) Place it on the desired area.
3) Rub end of the yarn fabric to have the "hair" effect.
4) Place it on the surface of the double-sided tape.
5) Trim it to match your personal taste.

This method should work for most 1/6 body as i have no problem even on rubber. TQ

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
A bit to small i think. :rolleyes

That's how i like it to be! :wink

:hat

·
Registered
605 Posts
That depends on the material i think. The rubber kind of torso will accept that double-sided tape no question about that. The older type of body that Hot toys female have will be as easy to mod as it's some kind of plastic in the pelvis area. if it works on the Phicen and the Edation hot stuff female is another question though. :think
If the phicen is made of silicone pva glue is needed, it's in fact explained later on. ;)
Found an explanation to what Pva glue is:

Click here

:hat

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, never do it on phicen body but it make sense that it wont hold on phicen body as its material is silicone type. not even superglue can stick on it. Never try the PVA glue though. :thumb:thumb:thumb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts