One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting to make some random soldiers of the human resistance for a while. When I saw the Amaya head from Triad she was exactly the kind of no-nonsense female sculpt I was looking for, so I snagged one. Then when I saw the bearded PMC I had to have him as well. Picked up the PMC and two Reeses with the intention of simply stripping the Reeses of their unis. After getting the PMC his duds and accessories were just too nice to leave in a box, so I slapped them on one of the nude Reeses.

Didn't have the foresight to think Reese's hands might not match PMC's skintone, so for now he's stuck with the gloves.

Everything fit PMC perfectly, but the coat was just too bulky for Amaya. I still wanted to keep the grenade, so I removed the gasmask bag from the belt to make room and simply hung the grenade there.

I still plane to do a little tweaking on both of them to give them some individuality. New hands for PMC. Maybe a helmet, new set of hands and some form of coat for Amaya in the future.

One question though. For anyone who has one of the Triad DX heads, how did you go about transplanting it onto your choice of body? I don't want to mangle the head, so right now I just have it sitting on the neck.

It's 01:30 here, and I'm too tired to take more than one pic. If anyone wants more I'll gladly snap some tomorrow.

Male Ingredients:

Head, Body and Hands: Hot Toys PMC '07 Version
All clothing and other accessories: Hot Toys Kyle Reese
Phased Plasma Rifle: Hot Toys Endoskeleton

Female Ingredients:

Head: Triad DX Amaya
Body: BBi Perfect Body with small breast plate (Caucasian)
All clothing and other accessories: Hot Toys Kyle Reese

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Alice!

Nice figures! Both head sculpts fit the characters perfectly. All they need is some post-apocalyptic L.A. ruins to crawl around in!

Thanx for sharing!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Very nice, they should be good to go when the new Terminator flick comes out. The HS are good choices, I want to get an Amaya HS now.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Very cool idea!! I like it alot! Your figs came out great! I've been thinking about more soldiers since I heard about the new Terminator triliogy coming out w/ Christian Bale as John Connor, and then BAM! You come out with these!!

Right on bro!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. They'll definitely be weathered and dirtied up later. I want to bash at least one more once I find another HS I like. Since the resistance soldiers in T2 had completely different unis I think I may try to make one with my mediocre sewing skills. After I get another soldier I plan to throw together some kind of future war dio with a few endos.

Another pic. Sorry, but for the last week or so I haven't been able to take a decent pick to save my life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.