One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Super cool.

Madumoyzle Marie, along with added Thompson like you've done, stands with my JOEs also. She gets some guff by folks, but I always thought she was a cool old-school reference to the GI Combat stories.

The other danger-dame looks especially undergroundish and good.

Love this post.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Outstanding bashes! I keep seeing that same sweater you have on the Joe popping up on some great bashes, but I haven't been able to ID it from my reference pic library. Can you please ID it for me? Where is it from? Thanks!

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Outstanding bashes! I keep seeing that same sweater you have on the Joe popping up on some great bashes, but I haven't been able to ID it from my reference pic library. Can you please ID it for me? Where is it from? Thanks!
That is from a Power Team Elite set ($9 a set), I bought it at Big Lots last year. If you are fortunate enough to have one near you they start stocking for Christmas around October. I hope they have them again this year as they have the last several years.

Thanks for looking

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice fgs love your bacground were did you get it
My Son works at an up-scale home and garden center and it was some type of country theme diorama that the base had been broken. It was to be trashed so he snagged it for me, he's a good kid looking out for his dad's 1/6 addiction...anyway's, I pulled off the wall and beams and set it up for shoots using various faux foilage. I wish I could find more...

Thanks!

·
USAF GI Joe
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Super cool.

Madumoyzle Marie, along with added Thompson like you've done, stands with my JOEs also. She gets some guff by folks, but I always thought she was a cool old-school reference to the GI Combat stories.

The other danger-dame looks especially undergroundish and good.

Love this post.
I think Marie is cool too LG. Marie just has a blue eye shadow fetish I think...:sadshake

1 - 17 of 17 Posts