One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on making a custom 1/6 custom of jill from the new 3DS game resident evil revelations. s of now, this WILL happen, i already bought the body, hands, and boots.

Any suggestions on how to make her webgear?

I think i can make that backpack out of a camelbak or a bladder, but im not so sure :/ Any suggestions?

(I already got someone that will tailor her wetsuit.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
They look so close I don't think anyone could tell the difference...I would just buy her, change the head and modify the webbing...done

but if you want to do it yourself...

for webbing you can either make your own out of cloth tape or buy it commerially though the local etailers...webbing and buckles are readily available try Good stuff to go...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look so close I don't think anyone could tell the difference...I would just buy her, change the head and modify the webbing...done

but if you want to do it yourself...

for webbing you can either make your own out of cloth tape or buy it commerially though the local etailers...webbing and buckles are readily available try Good stuff to go...
I might just do that, but in my case, i like going for detail, just see my new claire redfield custom i made, in game accuracy so far on that one.

·
Biohazardous
708 Posts
Hi enojado two questions who's making the suit for you? I might be interested, and also who made the stars Jill ? Any pics ? I'm working on her also would love to see diff version thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi enojado two questions who's making the suit for you? I might be interested, and also who made the stars Jill ? Any pics ? I'm working on her also would love to see diff version thanks
The guy who is making my suit is a website called l customs -something like that, (ill get back to you with the name dont worry)
and the guy who made the stars jill is basically a german dude on facebook.

his name is
andreas kirchner

·
Biohazardous
708 Posts
I looked on Facebook could not find anything . Can you post pics of that Jill he made ? Thanks and is there any updates on your figure of Jill ? Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked on Facebook could not find anything . Can you post pics of that Jill he made ? Thanks and is there any updates on your figure of Jill ? Thanks
its on his facebook.

look him up.

andreas kirchner

nope no updates yet, im working on my left 4 dead zoey right now, which is coming out wonderfuly. :B
updates on that one soon though. ;)

·
Biohazardous
708 Posts
I found it, google is my friend lol. ya the shoulder pad gear looks great , but I dont like the green rather have the original blue color on the uniform.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts