One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 323 Posts

·
Berserker Barrage
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Special Tactics and Rescue Service

At first I was convinced it'd be impossible to undertake such a task considering the rarity of the STARS parts needed. After completing Barry, Richard, and Enrico, I decided to go full steam ahead!
The only currently fully completed STARS member I have to show is:

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Captain
Enrico Marini

At the time of the Arklay Incident, Captain Enrico Marini was in overall charge of the elite R.P.D. Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Bravo Team and second-in-command next to Captain Albert Wesker of Alpha Team. An expert in survival techniques, Enrico quickly earned the respect of all of his fellow team members due to his abundant experience and popularity. Like much of the rest of the S.T.A.R.S unit, Enrico had years of both military and law enforcement experience and was a dedicated and confident leader in the field.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Re: Resident Evil Custom S.T.A.R.S.

Very nice,

The one in the game pic looks a bit like the Headplay Willem Dafoe.

CHEERS!

·
Berserker Barrage
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Communications Expert/Backup Man
Richard Aiken

As a member of the R.P.D.'s Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Bravo team, Richard Aiken was assigned as Bravo's communications expert, often being the only link between the team and HQ during field operations. However, due to the lack of another member with his abilties in communications, Richard also had to double up as Alpha team's communications expert. While his combat skills were not as effective as the rest of the team, he was still considered a very vital member.

Despite his happy demeanor, positive attitude and ever-present smile, Richard's motivations for joining the S.T.A.R.S unit held a traumatic experience during his childhood when he was forced to watch as his younger sister was murdered by a criminal. This left Richard with a fierce determination for justice and the desire to protect those around him, which he strived to do in Rebecca Chambers after being assigned to protect her during the Arklay Mountains investigation.

·
Guardian of Hades
1,558 Posts

:applause Very cool, but I have to ask...

Where are the hot RE ladies?
(I have loved seeing Jill dressed in her :drool STARS outfit from when RE was first released on the PS1.)

·
Berserker Barrage
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

OHHHH very cool!!!! Can you break down the heads? What are they from? thanks Love these
Enrico head is from this, VTS Explorer:

Funny how he looks more like Enrico than he does Brendan Frasier :lol

Richard head is from this, Soldier Story US Navy EOD:

Was recently told he looks kind of like Andrew Lincoln of Walking Dead fame :lol

·
Biohazardous
708 Posts

Oh thanks a lot can't wait , how did ya make the mustache just painted it on? Also can you give us a break down on the new ones ya post thanks A million

·
Berserker Barrage
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I used Apoxie for his mustache and sideburns followed by Testor's Acrylic "Flat Black" paint for the hair/mustache/sideburns.

You want just the head sculpts?

For Joseph, British Army Tank Commander (Prince William):

For Brad, Private Daniel:

For Rebecca, PMC Baby:

1 - 20 of 323 Posts