One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I think the sculpt looks nice on it own. But I don't think it look anything like Alice. If both are not side by side, I can't tell who it is. Specially when painted. The sculpt feature looks too much like a young male sculpt, great for knight templar bash.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
It [the head] was a one off custom by Hiroki Hayashi and the figure as a whole was probably tailored and accessorized by Doggy or other related Japanese customizers.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I have always wanted one and i hope someone is gonna released a RE Alice figure soon, complete set :thumb

·
Unwell
1,729 Posts
I've always thought this one was really nice:

I can't, for the life of me, remember who did it, but it is possible they did a later one.

Any ideas who it was!?

CHEERS!
Roger,
That portrait was likewise created by Mr. Hayashi. I agree. It is really nice.

Toyadventurer,

More information about the upcoming kit can be found on this page:
http://www.theclubhouse1.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=53332

The sculptor is also working on a 1/4 scale Angelina/Lara Croft.

All the best,
Nick

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
I personally love most of Ada's work, but I'm sad to say this is not a good example. The sculpted face is too hard looking, forehead completely wrong. I just saw the latest "Resident Evil: Up Your A** Without A Pass", or something like that, and even under great stress Mila's face is freakin' beautiful. The one abake above posted is a better likeness. There are a couple around that look more like Mila.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts