One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
6,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your help, I am looking for a body that I can use on my HT Jack Sparrow DX HS. The DX body costs around $75 on ebay...ouch...:doh

Hope you guys can help me out, if anyone knows an body that I can use and match his skin tone.

Niels

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
geez..do we have to do everything?!LoL..as far as i know most of that body will be covered up so colour shouldN'T be a problem dude. do you have the DX sparrow hands and clothing? if you do then it wont even matter.

peace
Miguel

G

·
The one I have isn't a perfect match for Jack, but close enough. Like Lizardking1968 says, if Captain Sparrow is dressed, a slight difference will be hardly noticable

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
geez..do we have to do everything?!LoL..as far as i know most of that body will be covered up so colour shouldN'T be a problem dude. do you have the DX sparrow hands and clothing? if you do then it wont even matter.

peace
Miguel
The one I have isn't a perfect match for Jack, but close enough. Like Lizardking1968 says, if Captain Sparrow is dressed, a slight difference will be hardly noticable
--

Unless the OP is a possibly a "perfectionist" where the necessity for an accurate match as possible is the imperative.

I'm sure some of us have been there in the past.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was always under the impression that the Jack Sparrow, like all Depp characters, was on a unique body that was slightly shorter than all the regular TT slims. I'm almost certain all my HT Depp figures are just a little shorter and/or skinnier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts