One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just acquired a DML Cody headsculpt from Casey and decided to repaint it. Seeing as this sculpt had good enough paint apps i knew i would have to make sure it came out remotely better then the original. Well here is is comments and criticisms welcome, and sorry if it doesn't look better then the original.

thanjks for looking :ninja

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Very nice. It bugs me that my Agent 47 has a that 5 o'clock shadow on his noggin. I'll get around to stripping it one day, but it won't be this quality. Well done.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Leo- Thanks bud, Your right about the barcode.
Sof 62- Yeah those factory eyes don't really do it for me.
ahhoe80- Yes i do accept commissions, i've sent you a PM
HP-Thanks man
Pivot- I know what you mean about the 5 oclock shadow I"m sure yours will turn out GREAT
Siccx- Thank you very much, your Agent bash is top notch and think you did an incredible job on the barcode.
Migo- Thanks bro
Shaun- Thank you, it is one of my better ones
Troopers- I use Acrylics for the skin tone, and thank you
Roger- Thank you kind sir, I would love to see a Timothy Olyphant sculpt
NIghtshooter- Sorry, no extras, but thank you very much
Lucas- haha thanks man

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Daaaa-Yum.... Now he looks villianous.... You just about brought him to life friend. Now he looks like Ivan, ex-KGB Hittman/Assasin Specializing in all sorts of dirty deeds....Wait I thought I saw him blink... LOL,LOL Awesome work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.