One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen the red horse rpk set on Coswold on pre-order. Seems to be the only site so far, but does anyone have an ETA? Comes w/ 2 rpk variants and an AKSU if i remember right. For 40.00 seems a good deal. Been hoping for an RPD since I don't have the talent to start chopping one up myself, guess I'll keep waiting.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Belay that, just found it on GSTG for cheaper. Still, the question remains..

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, kinda figured it might be a long shot, but have been on a binge of weapon collecting lately and got all hot and bothered.... Thanks for the update guys.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
hmmm...isnt it about time for anouther weapons set from 21st century? seems like about every 3 months or so they cranked out a new set or 2 or 3.i hope they havent shut down again...we all thought they left the land of the 1/6 living to hang with those 1/18th punks and those bad charecters in 1/32 land.evil little munchkins....i kid.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
hmmm...isnt it about time for anouther weapons set from 21st century? seems like about every 3 months or so they cranked out a new set or 2 or 3.i hope they havent shut down again...we all thought they left the land of the 1/6 living to hang with those 1/18th punks and those bad charecters in 1/32 land.evil little munchkins....i kid.
I was hoping for an anoucment at Toy Fair last month, but nothing. Hopefully we'll see something this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.