One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does one recover a password? I was trying to figure it out. I have gotten the site to send me an email link to change it but it just brings me back to the main forum page. And when I go to my settings to try to change said password it says I have to enter my old password in first.... which apparently I do not know.

·
Sir Lurksalot
667 Posts
Yeah, it's been messed up for awhile. I was able to eventually get a password reset sent to me which makes a random password to use but the system won't let me change my password. So I just use the random password and have my pc and phone remember it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it's been messed up for awhile. I was able to eventually get a password reset sent to me which makes a random password to use but the system won't let me change my password. So I just use the random password and have my pc and phone remember it.
Yeah. My phone has mine remembered. I was trying to access this page from a different computer and apparently I didn't know my password. In other words you're screwed if you get logged out and don't know your password? If this is true then that's a terrible terrible setup. Shouldn't this be an easy fix?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts