One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm still very new to the 1/6 world, and could use some expertise here.

For a photography project, I hope to create a 1/6 muscular manly Caucasian character using a figurine and head sculpt.

This character is probably fully clothed (clothes maketh a man) hence the figurine doesn't have to be a seamless figurine.

A jointed figurine, such as ZC Toys Emulated Muscular Figure Body 1.0 Version (suntan, slightly red), is probably fine. Can anyone identify that head sculpt in the photo?

Leg Gesture Knee Thigh Chest

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a Caucasian head sculpt of matching (or approximate) skin tone (suntan, slightly red)?

If you're an avid creator or collector of 1/6 figurines dressed up as soldiers, what combination of figurine and head sculpt of matching skin tone would you recommend?

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,081 Posts
I don't think the 1.0 Version comes with the head.

The 2.0 Version has a head that has a slight resemblance to Brad Pitt with a beard.

I think it would be easier to see the skin tone of the figure in hand before making suggestions on a matching head for the body.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think the 1.0 Version comes with the head.

The 2.0 Version has a head that has a slight resemblance to Brad Pitt with a beard.

I think it would be easier to see the skin tone of the figure in hand before making suggestions on a matching head for the body.
Really? Hmm... I haven't found any of the ZC Toys 2.0 version sold with a head, not even on the seemingly popular reputable Giantoys website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts