One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
165 Posts

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Ditto Rogerbee's comments. Usmcrtop has a very good point, sometimes it all depends on the category...some of those memorabilia collectors go to far lengths. My God, that's lunacy.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Have you looked at the winning bidders bidding history? He's definitely a Marine fan & a Hicks fan (he's won a couple auctions for the small rotocast McFarlane). Could be legit, there's one born every minute. If so, I hope there's a couple more out there 'cause I'm putting my extra HT Hicks on eBay!

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Yeah, but you know the market and I'm sure you'd charge the right price. It may be worth putting on your auction that yours is the price people 'should' be paying for an HT Hicks. I could almost understand the high price if say Michael Biehn had signed it, but even then, the price would still be steep.

CHEERS!

PS (Definitely state that yours is MIB, the real deal etc as people might think yours was cheap because there was something missing.)

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
This auction was shelled. Possibly by friends of or the seller himself. Someone competed against the winning bidder all the way through till the end. That competitor looks real fishy and had feedback profile with over 1,000 count. He's an eBay seller of some sort. AND he just had to have this Hicks. AND he used his sellers account to try & get it. Yeah. Right.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.