One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Aquila
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, friends. I want to introduce my friend's tank custom company. They upgrade 1/6 tanks and all other vehicles. For now tank weight is around 80kg, it can shoot with paintball rifle, they put there 2 video cameras inside and you can see all using video glasses, it starts up a smoke from pipes. They have put the electric drive in a figure of the tankman and it can turn a head and move hands. It roars as the present tank and is rolled away after a shot and all other upgrades
Have a look at these pictures
Hope you'll satisfy with them

Attachments

·
Aquila
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, these are fantastic Semer! Do you know the price range for these vehicles?
Sure, Ronin Six. When tank comes out from production line it cost around 6000USD. Tank with full maximum upgrade cost around 16000-20000USD, all depends from the model, your fantasy and what you want to put in it.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
They say every man has his price. I believe that in 1/6, a BMP3 would be mine. Saved by over-scale....
My soul for 100 billion dollars? No.
For a company of 1/6 BMPs (-1/-2/-3)? Where do I sign?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Real tanks?? Real men?? What the...?

I'm guessing a really real .54 cal., 425 grain hollowbase/hollowpoint through the glacis might realign reality on it's correct axis once again. ;) ;)

Those are beauties, even if I'm not real-man enough to afford one.

·
Aquila
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
one more try

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.