One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, might be lazy in looking for old threads on this but curious if anyone has a good way of adding real hair (or should I say realistic looking hair) for staches, beards or goatees? I am also looking for a realistic way of making that "five O'clock" shadow look. Any help is appreciated.

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nothing yet, I did suggest if he had any fedoras kicking around I'd be in the market for one. I wouldnt mind an Indiana jones head too.
Fair enough, love to see what you come up with regarding any future projects with the realistic hair...

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mmm...well, keep me in mind if you do anything and take some photos. Thank you!

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tres Bien! Thank you Saint...I might give that a try!!!

·
Australian OSW member
3,295 Posts
I need to add a moustache to a bash I'm doing. I'm torn at the moment between trying to glue it on using static flock, or trying to sculpt one using either milliput or kneadatite. The only issue I have with the putty options is the fact that the headsculpt isn't exactly easy to replace if I mess it up. I suspect the head may be resin cast rather than vinyl as well, and I don't want to damage the paint apps.

Does anyone have any thoughts or advice?

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
I used dog hair (!) stuck on with spirit gum, the stuff you would use to stick false whiskers on yourself for fancy dress

·
Australian OSW member
3,295 Posts
I used dog hair (!) stuck on with spirit gum, the stuff you would use to stick false whiskers on yourself for fancy dress
pip pip bloody hurrah.

Those figures look great. I'll look into the spirit gum.

um... where did you get the dog hair from? Like processed from a false moustache, or "freshly picked" off the "supplier"?

·
The Mighty Boosh
8,425 Posts
um... where did you get the dog hair from? Like processed from a false moustache, or "freshly picked" off the "supplier"?
Here is Bella, my hair donor. The hair came from the thick ruff around her neck:

"Oh god, he hasn't got the scissors out again?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts