One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: How WOH got me in trouble! (or why Nan and Tung are now on my wife's LIST)

Ok so, one would think that Weekend of Heroes is heaven. And it really is for me. I get see my friends. Talk to like-minded collectors into the wee hours. And spend money like a fool! The guys at Echo Base Toys really came through for me this year. Nan and Tung really outworked themselves for me this year. Not only did I win a great prize, they suffered through numerous phone calls and additions to my package. They sent it to me last friday. I got it in seven days!!!!!!!!!!! Well, if you have a wife, this can get you into trouble. Because
THIS

Plus THIS (my big package I needed sent home because I had no luggage space)

Equals BLISS! Right? Well yes if you are single. A wife may frown upon you if you do this in one weekend.

But I rewarded the wife. Today she got to take my bonus from work and do what she wanted. So she came back with a smile on her face and 1 bag??? In the bag was spa stuff and a big reciept for something I have to pick up on Tuesday????

·
Humvee Madman
1,401 Posts
HP you are one lucky man.

Everything looks so very cool but one thing stands out.

Ummmmmmm, Humvee:thumb:thumb:thumb

Lucky sod.

Dan

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah Scan. Been killing myself to find one. Now I just need to dig up your threads with the mod stuff.

And yes I am a forunate man. My wife is the best. That TS figure in the second pic was purchased by her for my Father's Day present.

·
God Bless America
1,532 Posts
......But I rewarded the wife. Today she got to take my bonus from work and do what she wanted. So she came back with a smile on her face and 1 bag??? In the bag was spa stuff and a big reciept for something I have to pick up on Tuesday????
Hahaha, and you thought you only had to pay for that stuff once. You'll be paying for quite a while. Think big and expensive. There's always, ALWAYS, a backlash.
Text-book chain of events; first, the "look". Then the chewing out. Then the "if it makes you happy" and you think you're free and clear. Then days later, you find out you've bought her something. Not only that, but YOU have to get it and/or put it together, or something else you "surely wouldn't mind doing/letting her do." :rolleyes
Smile, your "honey-do" list just got bigger.

BTW, you have some VERY cool stuff there. :thumb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.