One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my tribute to Ray Weishaar the 1920's Motorcycle Board Track racing champion. I know the figure does not look exactly like the real guy but I liked this HS. The top is custom made. I knew I wanted to do a custom figure when I bought this bike 15 years ago and could not bear to alter it, so the number plate is not Weishaar's. Harley Davidson really put out a nice piece in this one...enjoy...

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for all the comments guys...this idea was a long time coming, I finally got off my a$$ and decided to finish the bash with the lettering on the top. I've had the bike for like 15 years and when I got into 1/6 scale stuff I was able to find a rider for the bike... but had no way of doing the logo. That was about 5 years ago. I did have a helmet and a more accurate pair of goggles but lost or sold them over that time period. I will at some point replace the goggles and find that helmet to make him complete. The bike really is a work of art and although I have thought about selling it many times, i am glad I have kept it.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
:devilhnd As soon as I read 1920's Board Track I got fired up. I love what you have going on here, very cool and off the beaten path. I have a 1920's Indian Scout and having playing with the idea of making a dispatch rider. There are pictures in this link if you scoll down a bit http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76241&highlight=Indian+Scout

Unfortunately I have not done much with this idea beyond what you see in the pics.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts