One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
THE BUTCHER (OSW Stuff:)
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Long time no post. If any of this is inaccurate please pardon me. These 9 will remain in my displaycase (probably forever!).

Squad Organisation

Squad Leader

Done...Hope you all like them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great stuff Kenneth!!!...was painfully slow downloading this thread as my broadand went AWOL & using a dialup now.

Boy, every slow minutes of download was worth it....smashing man

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great stuff Kenneth!!!...was painfully slow downloading this thread as my broadand went AWOL & using a dialup now.

Boy, every slow minutes of download was worth it....smashing man
Thanks Ivan,

How have you been. Long time no hear from you.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks Ivan,

How have you been. Long time no hear from you.
Been really busy with 1/1 life naming work,haven't had a break for few months now...today,being a holiday & the 1st day of the fasting month was the only time i'll got to wake up at 11am...LOL.

Also,got myself into airsoft...blardy xpensive since it's a no no over here...sssshhh

·
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been really busy with 1/1 life naming work,haven't had a break for few months now...today,being a holiday & the 1st day of the fasting month was the only time i'll got to wake up at 11am...LOL.

Also,got myself into airsoft...blardy xpensive since it's a no no over here...sssshhh
Right.....ssssssshhhhhh. Share some photos with me ok! I've been trying to get into OSM....but still waiting e-mail from admin over your site....:pokefor a few months liao don't know what happened?

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Excellent work dude!! They're just waiting for a kick-ass street diorama....hint hint!! ;) great work mate, you should be proud!!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.