One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to update my 1/6 Fallout collection with the arrival of the T-51. From left to right - Nate in T-45 power armour with Dogmeat, Lone Wanderer kit bash, and a companion in T-51 power armour.

And here is the Lone Wanderer kit bashed as a Ranger Of The Commonwealth:

Thanks for looking, feedback are welcome.

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
That is really cool. Where did you get the pip boy? That would be cool to acquire.

·
Registered
268 Posts
nice work, the coat gives her a nice fallout new vegas vibe.though she might want another dress if she goes to the glowing sea, unless each boob gives her a +40% rad resistance :)

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Thanks guys.

The pipboy is custom 3D printed.

Outstanding creations!!! They all look superb!! And fantastic job on the 1/6th Pipboy! I'd paid for one, along with some weapons to an artist on one of the FB Fallout groups. Months later, printer problems and more printer problems, still nuttin.

Congrats again on a great Fallout group!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure each one can easily do that, among a lot of other capabilities.

Not familiar with the video game, but these are beautiful figures. You got a really nice effect with the muted colors.
Smooth work mate.
Outstanding creations!!! They all look superb!! And fantastic job on the 1/6th Pipboy! I'd paid for one, along with some weapons to an artist on one of the FB Fallout groups. Months later, printer problems and more printer problems, still nuttin.

Congrats again on a great Fallout group!
Thanks guys.

nice work, the coat gives her a nice fallout new vegas vibe.though she might want another dress if she goes to the glowing sea, unless each boob gives her a +40% rad resistance :)
Who needs power armor, right? :wink

Just got word from Threezero that my Atom Cats T-60 has been shipped out, I'll post up some pics once I have it in hand.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Beautiful looking figures... the wanderer is truly an excellent job!

Just got a PS4, and just started playing Fallout 4. I really enjoyed both Fallout 3 and New Vegas, so have been awaiting the day I could afford a PS4 and start a new adventure. Makes me want to start saving up for some power armor.

Thanx for posting these!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Really nice work, and photos...too kewl...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts