One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
the bearded devil
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

So this where that rifle I showed the teaser pic of went. He is update of my 2012 Ranger that was shown in this thread:
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...633993-ranger-khost-province-afghanistan.html

^Almost cringe worthy to me now haha:lol

Anyways, out with the old in with the new. Just a few quick pics.

(pretend you don't see the ejection port cover came open:dunce though I guess he could be mid firing haha)

Questions, comments, rants? All is welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was just messing with some pics that I took and thought this teaser looked cool:shades

·
the bearded devil
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Rifle for a Ranger.

Thanks for the comments all!:hifive

Real nice! But based on what operators use nowadays, you could call it MARSOC rifle, SF rifle, etc....wish there was less "sameness". Whatever works for them, I guess. But, I digress! Sorry!
I hear ya man. Logistically, I'm sure its better for everyone to kinda be using similar stuff. I think it will look the part once its on the figure.

I do have another rifle I'll probably show soon that is bit less frequently seen. :wink

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,274 Posts
Get out of my head and stop stealing my ideas..... LOL Aside from the paint job on the rifle, I have a figure just like this in the works. Almost right down to the gear. :thumb

Actually I am working on more of a team than a single figure this time around. But one looks like this

And yes, I totally dig it. Because you stole my plan HAHA.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.