One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Butch: Is that what you call giving cover?
Sundance: Is that what you call running? If I knew you were gonna stroll...
Butch: You never could shoot, not from the very beginning.
Sundance: And you were all mouth.

Updated photos of Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Awesome figures---and that Tombstone collection is one of the most amazing things I've ever laid my eyes upon.

Keep it up!

·
Uber-Unteroffizier
1,546 Posts
Funny i saw this film the other day and immediately afterwards considered bashing them (which is common procedure)
youve done some great work there, any chance of a part breakdown?
Top notch work.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. This is one of my favorite Movies. Been wanting to bash them for a while but could never find the right Headsculpts. That is till I found these on Ebay. I paid $25.00 each plus $10.00 each to have them painted. Just had to add a mustache to Redford. Hats and Gun Rigs are from Stevo Toys. The pants belts and leather Vest are made by Hondo. Shirts and Neuman's pants are G.I. Joes. Boots and Black Suit is Sideshow Wyatt. Neuman's coat is from a Paradise Detective.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Amazing figures! You should make some from The Magnificent Seven or spaghetti westerns like The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly and They Call Me Trinity
I'm working on it. Vin is next. I've posted these before and if you click on my sig (link below) you can see more of my collection.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.