One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if I'm done or this is a WIP...

I'm a huge fan of the Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2 games from Ubisoft, on my Xbox 360 (the hobby that has almost killed my 1:6 tinkering), so I had to do one of the operatives.

About the only thing left to do on this figure would be to add the camera on the side of the helmet- which I assume is part of the futuristic thermal vision system- and maybe paint the helmet a different color. And I guess there are arm patches in the game, but I can't make them out enough to do a set. Any other critiques would be greatly welcomed.

I'll put up a parts list of all the stuff I used on my Joe blog; http://figuresoffortune.blogspot.com, but I pretty much had everything in my parts bins, except the helmet and NVGs, which I got from War-Toys.

My operative (a power team figure with flight glove hands) is wearing an OD green flightsuit, and is armed with a Beretta 92F, a backup MP5 (that I lost the silencer for) and is packing a SIG Commando assault rifle.

Attachments

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
About the only thing left to do on this figure would be to add the camera on the side of the helmet- which I assume is part of the futuristic thermal vision system- and maybe paint the helmet a different color. And I guess there are arm patches in the game, but I can't make them out enough to do a set.
the thing on the side of the helmet is a Surefire Helmet Light. but it is never actually used in the game. but it is there in Vegas 2 (i dont think it was there in Vegas1)
as for the helmet color, i would suggest black, with a thick gunmetal grey stripe going down the center (you can see the grey stripe on the helmet to the left of the pic).

arm patches - depending on which armor you select. but actually since you dont have shoulder armor for your character, both sleeves on each arm would signify the player's military rank. this guy is an Elite right? hehe

the Elite rank looks like the SAS wing & dagger, except the wings are larger broader Angel wings.

hope this helps:thumb
the bash looks great so far!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Actually pretty good!
From a giant RSV geek, I had an idea to do a 1:1 kitbash (for Airsoft) of it.
Other than the flight suit, its totally accurate. Try for a pale blue GSG-9 suit!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts